Eyes are one of the most vital organs that play a crucial role in our lives.
Yet, despite their undeniable significance, they often receive little attention.
As part of our everyday care, our eyes need to be pampered, cared for and hygienically cleaned so that they are properly maintained.
Keep your eyes healthy and calm with 5 simple actions
1. Feed Them. Enrich your diet with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Viamin E, Lutein and Zeaxanthin to keep your eyes healthy and sparkling. Eat lots of carrots, dark leafy greens and sweet potatoes. In addition, a diet rich in fruits and vegetables will maintain eye health in general and the retina in particular.
2. Give them a break. Reduce computer-related eyestrain with the 20-20-20 rule: Every 20 minutes, look 20 feet away for 20 seconds.
3. Dress them properly. Sunglasses will protect your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun that can cause extensive eye damage. Wear quality sunglasses to protect your eyes from UVA and UVB exposure.
4. Sleep on it! Lack of sleep will make your eyes look dull and puffy with dark circles.
5. Clean and shine them. Hygienic maintenance is highly important. Clean your eyelids and lashes regularly to relieve common eye conditions. Keep them refreshed, soothed and protected.
Dr. Fischer hypoallergenic Purified Cleansing Eye Care Wipes were especially formulated for easy, daily cleansing of your eye surrounds. The wipes were tested and recommended by Ophthalmologists and Dermatologists.