The skin is the largest organ in our body. Our skin needs good nutrition and a constant supply of essential components in order for it to function in the best way and radiate a radiant and fresh appearance.
Useful tips how to maintain your skin’s elasticity and sheen
1. Drinking- Drinking returns to the body and skin moisture and fluids that are important for maintaining the elasticity and vitality of the skin.
2. Resting- Sleep is one of the most important needs necessary for maintaining the vitality of facial skin. At night, during good sleep, the skin cells in the face regenerate and change.
3. Good nutrition- It is important to eat fresh vegetables and fruits that are enriched with all the nutrients essential for nourishing the skin. Also Seeds and nuts are an important part of the diet as they’re rich in antioxidants and other essential nutrients. Nourishing the skin with essential minerals and vitamins will greatly improve the health of the skin and achieve a healthy and radiant appearance of the skin.
4. Thorough cleaning routine- The skin cleansing process is critical for maintaining healthy and youthful skin. Dirt that accumulates on the top oily layer of the skin closes the pores and can damage the skin. Maintaining a thorough cleansing routine will help the skin to breathe and regenerate naturally and delay the signs of skin aging.
5. Use sunscreens and avoid sun exposure- It will help protect the skin from the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays and thus will also help maintain healthy skin.
6. Adding moisture- The skin suffers from loss of moisture and damage to elasticity which worsens over the years. In order to restore the skin’s elasticity and provide it with the moisture it needs, it is recommended to maintain a daily care routine with face and body creams.